Print Logotype

What should I do if I have a query regarding my on board account?

For queries regarding incorrect charges, overcharges, pre authorisation holds and requests for copies of on board account please contact our Customer Contact Centre, please visit our website for contact details.

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent