Print Logotype

How can I change my address?

If you have a future booking, then please visit the My Cunard to make any amendments. 

Alternatively please call the Customer Contact Centre (please visit our website for contact details) and one of our Personal Cruise Advisors will be able to make the amendments to your records.

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent