Print Logotype

Do non-UK guests need travel insurance?

We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive, cruise-specific holiday insurance including medical and repatriation cover of £2 million minimum that includes cover for emergency evacuations when you sail with us. We would also recommend your policy includes cover for travel, cancellation and curtailment and full cover for any and all existing medical conditions worldwide, or as a minimum, in the countries you are due to visit. 

While we hope you never have to use it, having appropriate travel insurance will ensure you’re able to relax and enjoy your holiday with the peace of mind that you’re protected should you need it.

For more information on our travel insurance requirements, click here.

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent