Print Logotype

Can I use my electrical appliances on board?

  • All equipment will need to be carried on board as hand luggage.
  • On board our ships, you'll find British 220 volt, 3-pin sockets and 110 volt, 2-pin sockets. On Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria, you'll also find Schuko plugs (European).
  • Please note that the electrical supply on board Cunard ships varies but may not be the same as the standard electrical supply in the UK.
  • Cunard cannot supply an extension lead. 


Please see 'What type of plug sockets / voltage are used on board and where are they located?' for further details.

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent