Print Logotype

What address should I enter in my ESTA?

If the guest is travelling to the US on board one of our ships and isn't staying ashore, they are classed as "in transit" and can select this during the application process.

Alternatively they can select "Unknown" and put the name of the ship as the "Contact". If they are staying in a hotel in the US either pre or post cruise - they should enter their hotel details.

If they have a forced overnight hotel stay before joining the ship, they will need to give the address of the hotel. Please note, this will only be available approximately 90 days before the voyage/embarkation date. 

Please note ESTAs are linked to the passport number registered during the application. If a guest changes their passport the ESTA is no longer valid (even if still in date) and a new ESTA must be applied for using the new passport details.

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent