Print Logotype

How can I apply to be an entertainer or guest speaker on board?

If you are musician, duo, trio, band or classical musician, please contact our shore side Musical Director via email

If you are a Watercolour art instructor/Ballroom dance instructor/Bridge instructor please email their details to

If you wish to be a speaker on board apply to

Should you wish to offer your services as a gentleman dance host, please send a CV and a copy of you dance history to

All other entertainers, please send your details (biog/showreel etc) to

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent