Print Logotype

Will I need to apply for an Eta Approval and will I need to take a printed copy with me on holiday?

An electronic confirmation will be sent by e-mail.

The confirmation is usually received a few minutes after the request is processed however, some requests may take longer to be approved.

The request and approval are linked to your passport. You will need to travel with the passport you used to apply for your eTA.

It would be preferable to have printed version of eTA confirmation upon arrival to Canada.


More details and application process can be found at

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent