Print Logotype

Can I get a copy of my medical bill or records?

Yes, however due to Data Protection we will require a signed written request from the guest seen on board before we can release this information to them. This can either be scanned in and forwarded as an email attachment to or sent via post to our Health Services Department at the below address:

Health Services Department
Carnival UK
Carnival House
100 Harbour Parade
SO15 1ST

Was this helpful to you?

Please rate this answer by selecting one of the stars below (1 star low, 5 stars high).

Poor Excellent